- The information contained on this Site may contain inaccuracies or errors. Nikjoo Lawyers makes no warranties or representations regarding the currency, quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of the information contained in this Site, or that the Site is free from any virus or other defect. It is your sole responsibility to make your own assessment of the information contained on this Site.
- Nikjoo Lawyers will in no circumstances be liable to you for any loss or damage (including without limitation, consequential loss or damage) however caused and whether arising directly or indirectly from your use of the information contained on this Site.
In no event will Nikjoo Lawyers be liable to you or any other person for any remote, indirect, consequential, special or incidental damages, including without limitation:
- damage directly or indirectly caused to your computer or to your computer files through your use of the Site;
- damages resulting from loss of data, loss of profits or business interruption. This limitation will apply even if Nikjoo Lawyers has been advised of the possibility of such damages;
- for any error, omission, failure or negligence in carrying out your instructions.
- You are advised to seek your independent advice on the accuracy and currency of the information presented on this website.