Our Visa Service
For the best outcome possible you better leave to one of our migration agents manages your application for a visa lodged and process by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection.
On even more critical issues of refusal or cancellation of your visa, or your family and loved ones, it is imperative for you to have a solicitor at your side.
We will appoint a case manager for you who handles your case from the outset.
Our services begins with an overall application strategy and followed by:
- Managing all stages of visa application to ensure that critical requirements including time restrictions are met
- Provide advice on documentations
- Provide advice on employer references where required
- Preparation of all application forms
- Preparation and lodgement of skills assessment application
- Submission of EOI where necessary
- Obtaining sponsorship/nomination from State or Territory Government where appropriate
- Lodgement of visa application
- Communicate with the Department of immigration until a decision is made on application
- Update you on the progress of your case.
Please copy and paste the URL below and complete the form for us in order to assess your eligibility for an Australian visa and get back to you.